IDF#2 Gut Detox wk2
This product is currently sold out.
Powerful Cleanser (200g)
- Powerful cleanser to deep clean your and remove impaction
- Soothing fibre blend contains three of the most powerful and effective drawing agents and neutralisers, including Clay, Charcoal and Pectin
- Remove mucous plaque and assist optimum function and nutrient absorption
- Combined with IDF#1, this combo will provide the most effective detox available
Deep cleaning your bowel is integral in removing toxic build up, known as mucous plaque. When you deep clean your bowel, you're allowing your digestive tract to work more effectively, which means the absorption and production of vitamins, minerals and proteins, will be significantly increased. This is the most cost-effective and efficient way of ensuring your body is re-mineralised.
IDF#2 acts as a:
A POWERFUL intestinal "vacuum" that draws out old faecal matter, toxins, poisons, bacteria, drug residues, mercury and lead off the walls of your colon
A STRONG anti-inflammatory and SOOTHING agent
IDF#2 combines three of the most powerful and effective drawing agents and neutralisers known to man. These include:
- Activated Green Clay – Italian Activated and Ventilated Green Clay replaces Bentonite Clay, due to it's superior drawing properties. Recognised for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, clay binds to toxins, chemicals, parasites and heavy metals and eliminates them from your body. It is rich in a range of essential minerals and trace elements such as magnesium, silica, iron and calcium
- Apple Pectin – used to remove unwanted toxins and heavy metals (mercury, lead, aluminum, etc.), lower cholesterol, and reduce the side effects of exposure to radiation. High in water soluble fibre, it has the ability to form a gel which can bind water and toxins together, while at the same time also bulking the stool and carrying the toxins out of the body
- Steam Activated Charcoal – like a magnet, it attracts and traps thousands of times its own weight in gases, toxins, food additives, poisons, and other chemicals (the same way it behaves in a water filter). We use an ultra-fine Medicinal Grade charcoal which is safe for internal use. It has been purified and treated with oxygen to open up millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms, exponentially increasing its absorption capacity. It can absorb over 3,000 known drug residues
IDF#2 also combines four of the most soothing and demulcent herbs known for the intestinal mucosa (the lining of the colon). These herbs work together to create an incredible soothing, coating anti-inflammatory paste that clings to the lining of the colon:
- Chia Seed – an oily seed, which is protective to the colon lining. Rich in omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) and oils, these EFA’s are highly soothing and anti-inflammatory to the intestinal wall, and are a natural laxative. It's also is a great softening agent and helps to liquify old, hardened faecal matter for easy removal
- Psyllium Seed – are so effective, they are listed in almost every major medical text as a treatment for irritable bowel. Psyllium is also highly anti-inflammatory and regulates bowel action. While it will ease diarrhoea and slow the passage time of faecal contents by bonding with the water, it also relieves constipation and speeds up the passage of faecal matter by increasing and bulking up the volume of the stool
- Slippery Elm Inner Bark – is highly mucilaginous. When mixed with liquid it produces a soothing and slippery paste that coats and protects the bowel, reduces inflammation and absorbs excess acid
- Marshmallow Root – has been used for centuries in Traditional European Medicine for its demulcent and emollient properties. It is useful in controlling intestinal inflammation and irritation
- Peppermint Leaf is added for its anti-spasmodic characteristics to the entire digestive tract, reducing spasms and associated pain. It also has a carminative action, reducing, relieving and moving gas. Gas can be created when doing any deep bowel cleansing because intestinal and gastric fluids react with old, putrid faecal matter that is being lifted off the walls of the colon
The anti-inflammatory and soothing properties of this formula mean it's excellent for anyone with an irritable bowel, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis and diarrhoea. IDF#2 may also kill and remove parasites, bacteria, absorb toxins, chemicals, heavy metals and even radiation, as well as excess waste and mucous.
INTESTINAL DETOX PROGRAM
IDF#2 is used as part of our 2 week Intestinal Detox Program, to help you effectively cleanse your colon by deep cleaning your bowel. Assuming you are using IDF#1 and are having regular bowel movements, it’s now time to “dig in” and remove the mucous plaque residue.
The colon serves as a drain pipe for waste produced as a result of metabolic functions within the body, as well as toxic substances absorbed through our lungs and skin. With today's over exposure to toxins, our body can find it difficult to remove these impurities, and begins to store them in the colon, appearing as mucoid plaque on the walls of the intestines. IDF#2 lines your colon wall and draws out any accumulation of old debris that has been sitting there for years.
IDF#2 in conjunction with IDF#1, are designed to deep clean the bowel and remove bowel impaction.
INTESTINAL DETOX PROGRAM
IDF#2 is designed to be taken WITH IDF#1, as part of our 2 WEEK Intestinal Detox Program. Before you begin IDF#2, your bowels should be moving at least 2-4 times a day, or at least once for every meal you eat. Continue to use IDF#1 until this is achieved, and use IDF#1 in conjunction with IDF#2.
Once you're experiencing consistent regular bowel movements, take 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) of IDF#2 5-6 times a day outside of meals with 30-50ml of juice or pure water in a jar with a lid. Shake vigorously and drink immediately, otherwise clumping will occur. Just be sure to allow 30 minutes before or after meals or juices. Use the entire tub in 1 week. The clay in this formula may be a little binding (constipating) and you may need to increase the amount of IDF#1 you are taking by 1 or 2 capsules to make sure your bowels continue to move.
We never recommend IDF#2 be taken without IDF#1, unless you have an overactive bowel.
WARNING: Do not take if you are on medication as the effect of your medication may be nullified.
Psyllium Seed*, Chia Seed*, Activated Italian Green Clay, Non-GMO Apple Pectin, Slippery Elm Bark*, Marshmallow Root*, Peppermint Leaf*, Medicinal Grade Activated Charcoal
*Certified Organic +Wildcrafted
Made with freshly milled organic and wildcrafted herbs.
|Serving size (1 heaped tsp)||5g|
|Servings per pack||40|
|per serve||per 100g|