Peppermint Oil Certified Organic ~ AWO
This product is currently sold out.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita)
AWO’s 100% pure Peppermint Essential Oil (Menthol Piperita) is known for its pleasantly refreshing, subtly crisp and overall balanced essence; in fact, many say that it is incredibly similar to the scent of candy-canes! In comparison to the cool and decongesting aroma of Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Arvensis), Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita) carries a sweeter and lighter scent.
On top of its well-liked aroma, the benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil (Menthol Piperita) have been seen to be beneficial in all aspects of life, from therapeutic uses to household applications.
- When diffused and inhaled Peppermint Oil has been seen to ease headaches, migraines, hay fever and sinus congestion as well as common cold and flu symptoms.
- Peppermint Oil is also rich in antiseptic and clearing properties, making it a great essential oil for cuts, small wounds, abrasions and insect bites; in fact, when applied to mosquito bites it is known to stop the irritating ‘itch’.
- In saying this, this oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for insects; the powerful menthol content within Peppermint Oil makes it an effective repellent for insects, spiders, wasps, bees, mosquitoes, mice and other household rodents.
- In aromatherapy, Peppermint Essential Oil is highly valued for its soothing and calming abilities, particularly when it comes to soothing tempers. These benefits are also known to help combat mental exhaustion whilst promoting focus and attentiveness.
- The refreshing and uplifting aroma also makes it a fantastic natural fragrance that can be used in candle and soap making.
Not to mention, Peppermint Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. For those wanting to create an invigorating essential oil blend that will enliven the senses, combine Peppermint Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin and Sweet Orange essential oil. In addition, Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita) blends well with Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Jasmine, Lavender, Nerolina, Palmarosa and Rosemary essential oils. You can also read our Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita) reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Peppermint Essential Oil.